About Minnewashta Church
Who We Are
It’s an exciting time to be a follower of Jesus Christ in 2021. Minnewashta Church is continuing to develop and grow into a ministry center where people can discover Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, recognize their own spiritual gifts and use them in the body of Christ. Minnewashta has been serving the community since 1907 and has grown from serving the immediate neighborhood to impacting lives throughout the Twin Cities and beyond.
Beliefs and Values
- WE BELIEVE the Bible consisting of the Old and New Testament, to be the only inspired inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God written.
- WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- WE BELIEVE that for salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling power and fullness the Christian is enabled to live a godly life in this present evil world.
- WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.
Visit Us or watch online
During the Lenten Season:
Each Wednesday during Lent, "Soup Suppers" are served at 6 PM in our Fellowship Hall. A weekly sermon follows at 6:45 pm in the Sanctuary. An offering is taken with proceeds going to a special mission determined by the Diaconate Board.